Thursday, February 19, 2026

New Nancy Guthrie Ransom Note Received by TMZ

TMZ's Harvey
Photo Credit: Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images

Another demand is being made in Nancy Guthrie’s alleged kidnapping. TMZ claims to have gotten another ransom note. This one, according to the outlet, is more sophisticated than the previous ones, asking for payment in cryptocurrency. While they didn’t say how much they want this time, it’s said to be similar to a previous note, which asked for $6 million.

In addition, this new e-mail reportedly graphically outlines the consequences if their demands aren’t met. This was a slightly different message than the previous ones, which asked for a Bitcoin payment.

The search for Nancy Guthrie continues

Savannah and Nancy Guthrie
Photo Credit: Nathan Congleton/NBC via Getty Images

We’re nearly a full three weeks into Nancy’s disappearance, and authorities are still trying to piece this all together. Along with the new ransom note, TMZ reports that the FBI has reached out to its counterparts in Mexico. Law enforcement sources have told them to help spread the word on this matter.

It’s possible Nancy and her alleged kidnapper may have gone across the border to Mexico. Authorities have checked Border Patrol cameras and electronic devices, but nothing has come from that. TMZ notes that there are still ways to evade police and get there, even if not caught on camera.

The new note lists a different crypto account than the one TMZ received. They say that they’ve forwarded that e-mail to the FBI but will not be more specific than that. Yesterday, the outlet made a declaration about receiving such notes. The company’s founder, Harvey Levin, said that they won’t publicize ransom notes. He says it would tip off the kidnapper.

In addition to a $100,000 reward offer, the FBI previously posted a description of the alleged kidnapper. They found a masked person on camera nearby Nancy’s home the day of her disappearance.

The FBI is issuing a warning that anyone putting out phony notes will go to federal prison for a long time. Unfortunately, they failed to generate any leads from the gun stores the FBI contacted. Authorities are reportedly working with retail outlets like Walmart to find who might have purchased some of the items the alleged kidnapper was wearing.

TELL US – WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THE ALLEGED KIDNAPPER GOT ACROSS THE BORDER TO MEXICO WITH NANCY?

The post New Nancy Guthrie Ransom Note Received by TMZ appeared first on Reality Tea.




Fonte: Leia a matéria original

No comments:

Post a Comment