Wednesday, February 7, 2018

03:24 PM PST - (2:33) Shannon: Would you ever put up the guys? Chuck: Oh yeh! *chuckles and looks off* Two of 'em... I mean Metta wants to go anyway.. I wouldn't wanna give him up for free though, cause I think he'd vote for me if I asked him to *shrugs a shoulder* And Mark is up for whoever is the path of least resistance... Omarosa: Which is why he is more of a target than you are. (NT)

03:24 PM PST - (2:33) Shannon: Would you ever put up the guys? Chuck: Oh yeh! *chuckles and looks off* Two of 'em... I mean Metta wants to go anyway.. I wouldn't wanna give him up for free though, cause I think he'd vote for me if I asked him to *shrugs a shoulder* And Mark is up for whoever is the path of least resistance... Omarosa: Which is why he is more of a target than you are. (NT)

from BBUSA Updates (Joker's Updates) http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=27341741

No comments:

Post a Comment