Wednesday, February 7, 2018

03:38 PM PST - (2:35) After Chuck leaves, Omarosa looks at Shannon for a sec, then says "He's our insurance policy." Shannon: I have so many ideas, but I'm so scared to talk to ANYBODY. Because, if that gets back to anybody... Omarosa: I was doing all the talking.. I was.. (as if not for her to worry) Shannon: I know, but just.. *she pull the covers back from Oma's microphone* Omarosa assures her again that she was doing most the talking, and that she's not afraid to talk. (NT)

03:38 PM PST - (2:35) After Chuck leaves, Omarosa looks at Shannon for a sec, then says "He's our insurance policy." Shannon: I have so many ideas, but I'm so scared to talk to ANYBODY. Because, if that gets back to anybody... Omarosa: I was doing all the talking.. I was.. (as if not for her to worry) Shannon: I know, but just.. *she pull the covers back from Oma's microphone* Omarosa assures her again that she was doing most the talking, and that she's not afraid to talk. (NT)

from BBUSA Updates (Joker's Updates) http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=27341759

No comments:

Post a Comment