
Chuck Lorre ditched his award speech script and aimed straight at Donald Trump. The sitcom legend’s acceptance remarks at a Los Angeles charity event quickly turned into a political roast that spared almost no one.
Chuck Lorre calls out Donald Trump in award speech
Chuck Lorre targeted Donald Trump during an acceptance speech at Project Angel Food’s Angel Awards 2026 in Los Angeles, The Daily Beast reported. The 73-year-old writer and producer received a founders award at the fundraiser on September 26. However, he abandoned a traditional thank-you speech and delivered jokes about the president.
Lorre co-created Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory, earning the nickname “King of Sitcoms.” He opened by acknowledging that audiences expect comedy writers to be funny. “As you can imagine, that puts a lot of pressure on me,” he said.
Lorre then turned his attention to Trump. “But the burden of my profession demands that I take this opportunity to say a few words about that bloated orange piece of s–t in the White House,” he said. He continued, “But because I’m a comedy writer, I have no choice but to explain how I wake up every morning to turn on CNN to see if the president of the United States had a heart attack while straining to take a dump.”
Next, the producer took aim at First Lady Melania Trump. He questioned how the country could embrace Michelle Obama and accept her successor. Meanwhile, Lorre urged Democrats to adopt a more centrist approach. “I’d like to beg the [Democratic National Committee] to run from the suicidal insanity of the far-left woke culture in the coming election,” he said.
Lorre called on the party to pursue the “common sense middle ground” of working-class America. He also targeted Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. “I’ll just point out those hard workers will likely die of measles because Bobby Kennedy told them not to get vaccinated,” he said. Afterward, Lorre imitated Kennedy’s voice. “I actually practiced that,” he told the audience.
The post TV Legend Calls Donald Trump ‘Bloated Orange Piece of S***’ in Bizarre Speech appeared first on Reality Tea.
from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2026/09/29/chuck-lorre-calls-out-donald-trump-los-angeles-speech/
No comments:
Post a Comment