Monday, October 21, 2024

Kristin Cavallari Thinks Britney Spears and Kanye West Have Been Cloned

Kristen Cavallari filming Very Cavallari.
Photo Credit: Tibrina Hobson via Getty Images

Conspiracy theories are entertaining, but only to a point. During the COVID-19 pandemic, questioning science and career-dedicated practitioners became the norm. Our current political landscapes have only heightened these hot takes, leaving our country incredibly divided and, to be blunt, angry and argumentative as hell. Now, Kristin Cavallari is entering this chat, so, ugh. Via her massive platform, Kristin has just revealed that she believes the current public-facing Britney Spears and Kanye West are clones, which, what?

According to Kristin Cavallari, Britney Spears and Kayne West have been cloned

Kristin has a podcast called Let’s Be Honest. During a recent episode, she and her BFF, Justin Anderson, began discussing their opinions about natural health options. They then transitioned into conspiracy theories, which Kristen admits she believes.

“I believe everything. Do you want to know my favorite? I believe this, you guys. I wholeheartedly believe what I’m about to say: I think there are clones, okay? And I think Kanye is a clone,” Kristin began, making me say, eh, what now?

According to Kristin, “the Illuminati [and] the cabal … did not like” how Kayne used to call “a lot of people” out publically. “He said, ‘If I go away and I come back and I look different, that is not me,’” Kristin reiterated, referencing a since-deleted tweet from the ever-odd stylings of Kayne.

“What the f*ck happened? He was gone. He gone! ‘Member he fell off the face of the Earth for a little while? Look at him. Compare old photos of him. It’s not the same f*cking person. It’s not,” Kristin expressed, rather enthusiastically.

Oh. That lovely, deserving of-all-the-nice-things woman, who loves to twirl around on Instagram while hurting NO ONE, well, she is not Britney, b*tch, either. “That’s not Britney Spears. Go [and] look at [her] photos! That’s not Britney Spears,” Kristen added.

Cue Justin, noting that he has worked as a hairstylist for Jamie Lynn Spears. “I’ve done her hair a bunch of times. She would tell me,” he quipped, trying his best to bring this conversation back into a non-QAnon-like landing place.

Laughing, Kristin then pleaded, “Don’t cancel me, Hollywood! Let me have my podcast.”

I laughed. But no. Godspeed, Kristin (and society).

TELL US – IS KRISTIN ONTO SOMETHING? COULD KAYNE AND BRITNEY BE CLONES? OR NEH, NOPE, NEVER, WITH A MASSIVE SIDE OF WTF?

The post Kristin Cavallari Thinks Britney Spears and Kanye West Have Been Cloned appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2024/10/21/kristin-cavallari-thinks-britney-spears-kanye-west-cloned/

No comments:

Post a Comment