Friday, May 3, 2024

Lala Kent Reveals She Briefly Quit Pump Rules Twice

Lala Kent
Photo Credit: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic via Getty Images

Some Vanderpump Rules viewers are reaching their limit with Lala Kent, while others think she’s a powerhouse. But, as it turns out, Lala had reached her personal limit with Pump Rules long before now.

Well, perhaps not her final limit. Even though she nearly left the show for good more than once, she always came back in the end. And who can blame her? Turns out that once you become a veteran on these type of shows, you’re making a pretty penny.

The VPR star is still giving them Lala to this day, for better or for worse. Read her experience with quitting below.

Lala “hella aborted mission” in Pump Rules Seasons 4 and 5

Recently, Lala appeared on the Bravo Hot Mic Podcast, hosted by producer Alex Baskin. During their chat, Alex asked if she’d ever quit the show. Of course, he already knew the answer. Lala responded, “I definitely have.” She elaborated in further detail.

“Season 4, I think I aborted mission,” she said. “And season 5, I hella aborted mission. Like, you couldn’t even get me on the phone. I packed up my giant black lab, golden retriever mix as if she was a chihuahua, and drove 12 hours to Salt Lake City, Utah. I was like, ‘I’m never showing my face around them ever again.’”

Alex responded, “I didn’t know whether we would ever see you again. But I had a feeling that we would.” Lala admitted that she sort of cringed at her behavior back then. “That is so embarrassing.” To that point, while on the podcast, she also highlighted the difficulty in being on the show at that time.

“I can’t watch OG episodes. I am mortified and so annoyed by myself,” she said. Later, she added, “So to think about 24-year-old me, who had never left home. I had always lived with my parents. It was like, very intimidating to come out to a city like this.”

The Vanderpump Rules Season 11 finale airs Tuesday, May 7, at 8/7c on Bravo.

TELL US – ARE YOU SHOCKED TO HEAR LALA QUIT PUMP RULES NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE? HOW DO YOU THINK HER FUTURE ON THE SHOW LOOKS?

The post Lala Kent Reveals She Briefly Quit Pump Rules Twice appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2024/05/03/lala-kent-reveals-briefly-quit-pump-rules-twice/

No comments:

Post a Comment