Wednesday, May 13, 2020

E4 - Big Brother: Best Shows Ever Show - classic episodes with @ThisisDavina @Rylan - Future Big Brother Uk



Channel 4 is to broadcast some classic episodes of the reality show on E4 this summer. The 10-part series - to mark the 20th anniversary of the show - will be introduced by former hosts Davina McCall and Rylan Clark-Neal, who will also discuss their favourite moments.

Davina McCall said: “I lived and breathed Big Brother for 11 years of my life. I didn’t miss one single episode. Not one week goes by when I don’t quote big brother in some form. It made me laugh, it made me cry and most importantly it taught me to never judge a book by its cover. I love the show with...[Read more]


from ThisisBigBrother News Articles http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bbreturn/news-367126/e4-big-brother-best-shows-ever-show-classic-episodes-with-thisisdavina-rylan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment