Friday, November 30, 2018

90 Day Fiance Star Steven Frend Apologizes For His Behavior On The Show

90 Day Fiance Star Steven Frend Apologizes For His Behavior On The Show

At the start of the 90 Day Fiance season, Steven Frend seemed like a nice guy who was just in over his head. For most of the episodes, Steven and Olga were a couple to root for. However, that changed with the last two episodes. Olga Koshimbetova gave birth to baby Richie. Steven was definitely overwhelmed, but this behavior was not justified. At all.  He had more than one outburst at the mother of his child, who was still recovering from her C-section surgery.

He even flipped out on their way home from the hospital. During that tirade, he claimed that he grew up with family members arguing and didn’t want that for his son. How ironic. Poor Olga cried and no one could blame her. She just gave birth, she’s trying not to rupture stitches, and now she’s getting yelled at by her boyfriend. After watching the recent episodes, Steven copped to his behavior and apologized.

Steven shared a photo on Instagram of him, Olga, and baby Richie. Sure, it’s cute, but the photo wasn’t the purpose of the post. Along with the picture, Steven swallowed his pride and issued an apology.

He began, “If you go back 7 months ago on the day when everything started with Olga, I would certainly change some moments.”

RELATED: Colt Johnson Plans To Give Larissa Dos Santos Lima A Ring & Steven Frend Becomes A Father On Tonight’s 90 Day Fiance

Steven continued, “Yes, I realize that I was a bit rude and gave vent to my emotions to a girl who was going through a lot after giving birth. Like any person, I make mistakes, I learn. No one on earth is perfect. I know my cons and I’m working on it. ”

The new father declared, “I love this girl with all my heart and soul and thank her for our son. For these people, I am ready for anything, because they are my everything.”

The 90 Day Fiance cast member concluded, “I understand that I can not take and change the opinion of each person. It’s impossible. But I will not make excuses either. As an honest person, I say that I made a mistake, and I apologized. For me, my family comes first.”

RELATED:90 Day Fiance Recap: Flirting With Disaster

Of course, those outbursts made it into the episodes. There’s no way that footage would remain on the cutting room floor. That’s how reality TV works. But were those incidents an anomaly? Or did that behavior continue? I guess we will find out as the season of 90 Day Fiance continues. And on social media, of course. For Richie’s sake, let’s hope that Steven has shaped up.

TELL US- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT STEVEN FREND’S APOLOGY? WILL THEIR RELATIONSHIP LAST? WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE ON THIS SEASON OF 90 DAY FIANCE?

[Photo Credit: Instagram]

The post 90 Day Fiance Star Steven Frend Apologizes For His Behavior On The Show appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2018/11/30/90-day-fiance-star-steven-frend-apologizes-for-his-behavior/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=90-day-fiance-star-steven-frend-apologizes-for-his-behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment