Thursday, August 23, 2018

Emily Simpson Calls Out Tamra Judge For Stirring The Pot

Emily Simpson defends her husband

Emily Simpson defends her husband

Since there is pretty much nothing happening this season on Real Housewives of Orange County, the cast members have decided to analyze Emily Simpson’s marriage even though most of them haven’t even met her husband Shane Simpson. All we know about him is that he told Gina Kirschenheiter to be quiet when she was loud and wasted at his house.

I’m not sure what he was expecting from a cast gathering, but of course it was loud and people were drinking. Nevertheless, Emily and Gina seem to be cool, but Tamra Judge brought up the incident multiple times during the last episode. Unfortunately, there’s just nothing else going on at this point, so Tamra did what she does best: stirring that pot.

Emily detailed all of the times that Tamra brought up her marriage in a Bravo blog post. It’s almost too many to count, but clearly Emily was keeping track.

The new Housewife was asked, “How do you feel about the conversations happening about your marriage and your husband?” And then she went off on Tamra with her response: “Which conversation? When Tamra is talking to Gina, when Tamra is talking to Vicki [Gunvalson], or perhaps when Tamra discussed my husband and marriage to the entire table of women after I had left Tanner’s?”

Vicki Gunvalson Says Gina Kirschenheiter Was “Extremely Loud” & “Overserved” At Emily Simpson’s Party

Emily declared, “The short answer is that no one likes to know their marriage or husband is being discussed. Especially when they don’t even know him. Unfortunately, some absolutely love initiating such conversations.”

She continued, “First, I’d like to point out that Gina and I had already resolved our issue regarding poker night and my husband, because she made sure to clear the air and ‘squash’ the incident. I love Gina for this. She let me know that Tamra informed her that she must have created quite a scene for Shane to respond the way he did. Was Tamra there? Is it her business to discuss?” Yes and no. In real life, it is not Tamra’s business to discuss, but on reality TV it is literally Tamra’s business to discuss other people’s drama.

Emily recapped, “Either way, after a thoughtful discussion in the car, Gina and I both decided it really wasn’t a big deal and we had moved on. But for some reason, Tamra decided to repeatedly bring up the incident. Why?” Because there are no other storylines at this moment.

Tamra Takes An Epic Vacation With Eddie & The Kids

Emily must have watched that last episode multiple times. I did too, so I understand. Or at the very least, she took notes to keep track of Tamra’s antics. Emily pointed out, “It’s interesting that at Shannon’s [Beador] lunch, when Shannon asked me how late my poker party went, Tamra was quick to pipe up with a smile, ‘Until Gina got kicked out.’ This was something Tamra learned from a private conversation she had with Gina, yet now felt the need to point it out so quickly to the ladies present.” This is what Tamra does best and it’s exactly why she always holds up that center orange during the opening credits.

Emily took the time to elaborate on why she left the group hangout early: “Later when we all met at Tanner’s and I decided to head home, it was because 1) my husband came home early from work so I could meet up with the ladies, and 2) I had been at work all day and had not spent any time with my husband or children that day. Never did I say that I HAD to go home or that my husband TOLD ME that I must come home. I simply wanted to put my children to bed and spend a little quality time with them.” But they needed something to talk about. Unfortunately, the new cast member’s marriage was just an easy target for well-seasoned Housewife like Tamra.

Emily added, “After I left, I really appreciated seeing that both Gina and Kelly [Dodd] were understanding that I left, because I have three little ones at home. Yet Tamra said she “feels” like my husband told me to come home, that he’s ‘controlling’…  Assume much??”

Jim Bellino suing Tamra Judge & Shannon Beador

Emily remarked, ” I wasn’t gone for two seconds before Tamra started in with, ‘I have a question…’ as she smiled and again brought up the incident between Gina and Shane. If she truly had a question about me, or my husband, why not ask while I was present at the table? I’m just curious why Tamra pushes women to have issues with their friends even after their problems have been resolved.” Because last season was the most boring season of all time and she knows they have a lot to make up for this time around.

She wrote, “And it didn’t stop there. Since Vicki left dinner early with me the night before and missed out on Tamra’s choice of topic, she made sure to fill Vicki in on the conversation regarding my marriage! How has she handled Vicki talking about her husband, Eddie [Judge], in the past?” Touché. During Emily’s first episode, she mentioned that she and Tamra had a falling out for years before “reconnecting” i.e. when Emily was cast for this show. Are they on the verge of another falling out? This blog post was essentially dedicated to Tamra.

TELL US- WAS TAMRA STIRRING THE POT? DOES EMILY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET WITH TAMRA? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SEASON SO FAR?

[Photo Credit: Bravo]

The post Emily Simpson Calls Out Tamra Judge For Stirring The Pot appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2018/08/23/emily-simpson-calls-out-tamra-judge-for-stirring-the-pot/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=emily-simpson-calls-out-tamra-judge-for-stirring-the-pot

No comments:

Post a Comment