Thursday, February 22, 2018

01:50 AM PST - Omarosa, Brandi, Ariadna together in blue BR. Ariadna asks, "Do you think we'll get ZingBot tomorrow?" Omarosa answers, "I could use ZingBot, a little humor. I think we'll get 'im." Ariadna says, "I think that because of the fact that we are recognized, they don't want to make jokes about us." Brandi says she thinks that's even more funny. (NT)

01:50 AM PST - Omarosa, Brandi, Ariadna together in blue BR. Ariadna asks, "Do you think we'll get ZingBot tomorrow?" Omarosa answers, "I could use ZingBot, a little humor. I think we'll get 'im." Ariadna says, "I think that because of the fact that we are recognized, they don't want to make jokes about us." Brandi says she thinks that's even more funny. (NT)

from BBUSA Updates (Joker's Updates) http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=27383854

No comments:

Post a Comment