Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kenya Moore Says Real Housewives of Atlanta Fans Try To Hunt Down Moore Manor

TR3039_0142

TR3039_0142

Kenya Moore was the latest Real Housewives of Atlanta star to hang out with the ladies of The Real this week as the RHOA stars “takeover” in the co-hosting chair. She didn’t share much about the upcoming season of RHOA, but she did share a little about her crazed fans and the total renovation of Moore Manor.

On helping out with the renovation of her Atlanta home: “I found this shell of a house. Dilapidated, it was about to fall over, but the bones were good and it was a modern home, which is less than 1% in Atlanta, so I bought it right away. I began this extensive renovation. I mean, I had no plumbing, no lighting, nothing in there. So I basically built it from the ground up. I even did things with my own hands, like my fireplaces. There’s a lot of love that went into the home and a lot of work.”

On her fans’ love of Moore Manor, too: “I’m just excited because the viewers became so invested in the process because it was grueling. So I decided to treat a member of Team Twirl for a private viewing of my home, so I have a lucky winner and they’ll be touring my house.”

RELATED: CYNTHIA BAILEY READY TO DATE?

Kenya blew the panel away with her fancy toilet that “does it all.”  She shared, “Anyone who knows me, knows I have a particular thing with bathrooms. I found this toilet that is fully automated. You never have to touch it.” She explains how it works and says it even sanitizes itself. “It was my splurge. It was a pretty penny.”

Kenya says people try to find her home and it freaks out her neighbors when they do. “They know because I have the only modern home in the neighborhood.” She says that fans stand at the top of the hill and scream her name. She says the neighbors got a little freaked out by it.  Kenya doesn’t worry about fans sneaking a peek because she put a retaining wall up.

TELL US – WOULD YOU TRY TO TRACK DOWN MOORE MANOR IF YOU WERE VISITING HER AREA? WOULD YOU WANT TO TAKE A TOUR OF IT?

Photo Credit: Robert Voets/Warner Bros. Television

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

The post Kenya Moore Says Real Housewives of Atlanta Fans Try To Hunt Down Moore Manor appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea http://www.realitytea.com/2016/10/26/kenya-moore-says-real-housewives-atlanta-fans-try-hunt-moore-manor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kenya-moore-says-real-housewives-atlanta-fans-try-hunt-moore-manor

No comments:

Post a Comment