Friday, February 5, 2016

Final - Daniella Westbrook fifth - Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [cbb 17]

Danniella finished fifth in tonight's final.



In her post eviction interview with Emma, Danniella confirmed that she has turned a corner in her life.

Emma asked Danniella about her time in the house: “I’m so happy! It’s changed my life; it’s been an amazing experience. I wanted to make my kids proud of me. You only see an edited version of the reality in there.”

Danniella on Stephanie: “For me Steph’s my winner, she’s grown up in front of the nation. I know what it’s like to fall apart in front of the nation, she is a talent and I would love her to win it. Don’t get me...[Read more]


from ThisisBigBrother News Articles http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/celebritybigbrother2016-cbb17/news-297493/final-daniella-westbrook-fifth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment