Wednesday, May 8, 2024

EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother Canada Season 12 Evictee Todd Clements on His Experience and Donna Romance

Big Brother Canada Season 12 Todd Clements
Photo Credit: Courtesy of GlobalTV

It was so close, yet so far for Todd Clements and his journey on Big Brother Canada Season 12. While he went into the house not knowing what to expect, the 32-year-old general contractor managed to pick up three Power of Veto wins and make it all the way to the Final 4. We caught up with Todd to chat about his time in the house, what he’s looking for in his winner, and of course that romantic connection with Donna…

Todd’s turned into a Big Brother Canada fan

Photo Credit: Courtesy of GlobalTV

Congratulations on making it to Final 4. You’ve described yourself this season as someone unfamiliar with Big Brother Canada, so how does it feel to have come this far?

It honestly feels still a little surreal. I didn’t expect it to make it to where I made it to, or where I finished. My goal was not to be that first person voted out, then it was to make it to Jury, and then it was the Final 4. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it to my next goal which was Final 2, but I’ll take it considering I thought I wasn’t gonna make it very far at all.

Will you be watching the older seasons of Big Brother Canada when Season 12 is over?

Yeah, Big Brother definitely gained another fan. I’ll be watching previous seasons and from here on, for sure. I learned to respect the game because playing it is something I’m sure is a lot different than watching it. Being able to comprehend the mental and physical struggles and just testing your limits is something I’m gonna tune into, because I’ve got a whole other outlook on it than what I thought it was gonna be.

What is Todd looking for in his BBCAN12 winner?

Photo Credit: Courtesy of GlobalTV

You’ll be serving as a member of the Jury, so what are you looking for in your winner this season?

Someone who literally ground out the whole season, from beginning to end. Someone who stayed true to themselves, never changed and never burned everyone that were to come out. I actually kinda like some of the cutthroat players because it’s Big Brother, right? You’re bound to backstab someone sooner rather than later.

Lexus made the decision to cut you instead of Anthony. Why do you think she made that choice?

She stayed loyal to the people with whom she began the game, which is a decision I definitely respect. If I had to do the same thing with, for example, Bayleigh or Donna, I would’ve made the same decision and voted that other person out.

But with respect to winning the game overall, voting for Anthony would have definitely helped her in the end with the Jury’s votes, I believe.

With the Final 3 being determined, who would you predict now has the best shot of going all the way?

With Bayleigh’s endurance and stamina capabilities and her trivia game, I would say Bayleigh is an overall player; she’s well-rounded. But next after her, I would say Anthony, then Lexus.

Big Brother Canada Season 12 romance

Big Brother Canada Season 12 - Donna Marshall
Photo Credit: Courtesy of GlobalTV

Donna may have left the house early on, but you two shared a kiss before she left. Is that a connection you’re hoping to explore on the outside?

It’s definitely something that … I would see what direction and the way it goes … I’m stumbling over my words; that’s an indication there! I guess it’s something that I’ll have to see once I get out of here, because it’s something that passed the time for both of us while we were in the house. But if something happens, it happens when we both see each other, and if it doesn’t, it doesn’t. I got to meet a beautiful person on the inside and out. We’re lifelong friends if not, and that’s something I’m grateful for, regardless of what happens.

Todd’s thankful for his relationships from BBCAN12

Photo Credit: Courtesy of GlobalTV

Reflecting on your time in the house, is there anything major you’d change about your game?

No, because I’m grateful to make it as far as I did. I don’t think there’s really anything I would change. Say if I were to do another season at some point in my life, I would just have to change my strategy moving on. But looking back, I honestly don’t think there’s really much I would’ve changed.

What were some of your favorite moments from your time inside the BBCAN12 house?

Just the whole experience, because there have been so many highlights inside that house. Just everything, because it blew my expectations [out of the water]. I learned to respect the game a lot more; the relationships I formed are relationships and memories that are gonna last a lifetime. That’s something I’ll be forever thankful for.

Big Brother Canada Season 12 concludes Wednesday, May 8 at 9:30pm ET on Global.

TELL US – WERE YOU SAD TO SEE TODD CUT AT FINAL 4? WHO WILL WIN BIG BROTHER CANADA SEASON 12?

The post EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother Canada Season 12 Evictee Todd Clements on His Experience and Donna Romance appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2024/05/08/big-brother-canada-season-12-evictee-todd-clements-interview/

No comments:

Post a Comment