Thursday, September 6, 2018

Vicki Gunvalson Talks Drunk Golfing, Defends Emily’s Husband And More

Vicki celebrates her birthday with golf

Vicki celebrates her birthday with golf

Vicki Gunvalson is managing to stay a bit low-key this so far this season on The Real Housewives of Orange County. She’s not the center of the drama, aside from that little hiccup with Kelly Dodd, and her whooping-it-up is definitely toned down this time around. Even her blogs this season are pretty mild! Vicki shared her two cents on last week’s episode and it seems she’s trying to stay neutral on a lot of topics.

The OG of the OC reflected on her birthday celebration – an event she looks forward to every year. “I was really excited to take the girls golfing for my birthday, as I thought it would be something fun to do. My last year’s birthday party at my house was incredible to have so many people come to celebrate with me, but not having Tamra and Shannon there was hard. This year, I was so excited to have both of them with me, which made me so happy.”

Vicki blogs that she wasn’t expecting the drunk aspect of birthday golfing. “Little to my surprise, I really wasn’t expecting on drinking while golfing at 9 am, but I guess that is the “norm.” Now I know why it takes so long to golf, as the beer/alcohol cart lady seems to be at every hole. Steve got me golf clubs for Christmas, and I really want to start to golf more, so as we get older we have something we can do together no matter where we travel to.”

OC flashback: Vicki Gunvalson celebrates her birthday with the cast

She is very happy to have her friendship with Tamra Judge back on track. “I laughed when I heard Tamra say she loves me so much that if she had a “pe**s” she would bone me. My what a difference a year makes. I love our friendship, and I love laughing with her again. Thanks T for the affirmation. You know how much I love those, and coming from you it makes it even more special.”

Vicki then weighs in the poker party fiasco between Shane and Gina. Surprisingly she seems to be on Shane’s side of this situation. “Now onto this disagreement/discussion regarding Shane/Emily and Gina. Although I wasn’t at Emily’s house after the poker party when Shane asked Gina to be quiet and that it was time to go home, he probably was justifiable in doing that. It has gotten blown way out of proportion saying Emily is in an abusive marriage. It is just wrong how anyone could take that situation and formulate it to be anything more than what it was.”

Vicki Gunvalson says Gina was overserved at Emily’s poker party

She’s Team Emily when it comes to defending your man: “In my opinion, Emily had every right to defend her husband, because he wasn’t there to defend himself. I think this all could have been avoided if Emily didn’t bring it up and also if Gina called the next day to apologize to Shane. That’s it. Nothing more should have come from this! Stay tuned on that…wishful thinking.”

Vicki ended her blog letting us know that there’s more drama heading our way. “I hope that you are enjoying the season so far. We still have a lot more events, trips, and a few more disagreements, which will be played out for the next 11-13 weeks.” Let’s hope so!

Vicki and Steve share vacation pics

TELL US – ARE YOU SHOCKED THAT VICKI IS ON SHANE’S SIDE? ARE YOU LIKING THIS MORE SUBDUED VERSION OF VICKI THIS SEASON? 

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

The post Vicki Gunvalson Talks Drunk Golfing, Defends Emily’s Husband And More appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2018/09/06/vicki-gunvalson-talks-drunk-golfing-defends-emilys-husband-and-more/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=vicki-gunvalson-talks-drunk-golfing-defends-emilys-husband-and-more

No comments:

Post a Comment