Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Kim Zolciak Has A New Song Called “Wig”?

Kim Zolciak says goodbye to RHOA forever

Kim Zolciak says goodbye to RHOA forever

Even though Kim Zolciak has always insisted that she just wanted to be a one-hit wonder (even though she had many singles), the Don’t Be Tardy singer has another song on the way.

Get ready for this one: the name of the song is “Wig.” Is this a subtle dig at NeNe Leakes who gave Kim that nickname during their many disputes on Real Housewives of Atlanta?

Kim shared a video of herself singing along to her own song while someone curled her hair. During the Instagram video, Kim said, “Here is a little clip my new song called ‘Wig.'”

Some of the lyrics from the short snippet include “My wig, my wig, my wig. Yeah.” and “Wig I am. Wig I am.” Groundbreaking lyrics.

Nevertheless, I have to be honest and admit that I am always on board when a Bravolebrity wants to release a song. Now, I’m just hoping for a music video and live performance on Watch What Happens Live. I would love to see Andy Cohen bopping his head while Kim sings “My wig, my wig, my wig. Yeah.”

RELATED: NeNe Leakes Thinks Kim Zolciak Is Delusional; Cynthia Bailey Was Glad Kim Zolciak Walked Out Of Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion

TELL US- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KIM COMING OUT WITH A NEW SONG? WHAT’S YOUR IMPRESSION OF “WIG” BASED ON THE SHORT SNIPPET THAT KIM POSTED? WHICH BRAVOLEBRITY SONG IS YOUR FAVORITE? DO YOU THINK SHE’S KIDDING?

[Photo Credit: Bravo]

The post Kim Zolciak Has A New Song Called “Wig”? appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea http://www.realitytea.com/2018/06/12/kim-zolciak-has-a-new-song-called-wig/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kim-zolciak-has-a-new-song-called-wig

No comments:

Post a Comment