Friday, February 3, 2017

Nicola McLean finishes in fifth place + interview - Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [cbb 19]

With Coleen, Jedward, Nicola, James C and Kim still in the house Emma Willis revealed that Nicola received the least votes and finished in fifth place.



Nicola spoke to Emma, she confirmed:

'Fifth place, I'm so happy! It was harder but better this time around. I just loved it! Made some really good friends.'

On Kim: 'I don't want her to win! She hated me. I was trying to be sweet. I did like her and then she used moments like the tasks to have a go. She argues a point...[Read more]


from ThisisBigBrother News Articles http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/celebritybigbrother2017-cbb19/news-316381/nicola-mclean-finishes-in-fifth-place--interview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment