Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How to apply for Hoarders’ help

Hoarders application apply help Dr. Robin Zasio

Hoarders is now back on A&E, helping hoarders and their families deal with crises, and setting up families with aftercare to help treat the person affected by hoarding disorder. There are other shows, but Hoarders does it right: They not only send an organizer and a clean-up crew, but also a mental health professional, and provide funding for therapy and help after the cameras leave. While I am a fan of both the television show and its work, I'm not the show's production company, Screaming Flea Productions. Alas, I often receive e-mail from people telling me their story and asking for help, as they confuse me with the show. Here's how to apply. Read this story »

from reality blurred http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/01/how-to-apply-for-hoarders-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment