Friday, May 31, 2024

Captain Lee ‘Doing Great’ After Below Deck Health Concerns

Captain Lee has provided a health update.
Photo Credit: Greg Doherty/Bravo via Getty Images

Captain Kerry Titheradge may be manning the helm on Below Deck now, but his predecessor of ten seasons is far from gone from the public eye. Captain Lee Rosbach had to leave the demanding job due to health concerns.

The Bravolebrity now hosts a podcast and has a new show on Oxygen called Deadly Waters With Captain Lee. With all these projects on hand, fans were curious about his health status post-surgery on his leg.

Captain Lee is “grateful”

“I’m doing great,” Lee exclusively told E! News. “I’ve been going to the gym every day. I still have a slight limp, but other than that I don’t have to use a cane or any crutches or anything like that, which I’m grateful. I’m happy to be healthy again.”

All his commitments mean Captain Lee hasn’t had time to keep up with Below Deck, but he’s “read a lot about” Season 11 and Kerry’s management style.

“It seems that Kerry’s got his hands full. I think they fired four people this year. That’s a lot. I thought I was good at firing people,” Lee said.

Meanwhile, his new show focuses on examining true crimes committed at sea.

“I’ve been doing a lot of work with this new show and that’s occupied a lot of my time and thought process,” Lee explained, “because it’s so totally different from Below Deck. We have people that get killed. Even though on Below Deck I may have felt like I wanted to kill somebody at one time or another, it didn’t actually ever happen. Here we’re in a little bit more of a serious nature and it affects people’s lives and people do lose their lives.”

Lee shared his thoughts on how much of a role “the ocean plays in catching these perpetrators.”

“When I watched the first episode, I thought, ‘What are they thinking?!'” he added.

Catch Below Deck Mondays at 9/8c on Bravo.

Deadly Water With Captain Lee premieres Saturday, June 1, at 9/8c on Oxygen.

TELL US – WERE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT CAPTAIN LEE’S RECOVERY? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HIS NEW SHOW? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BELOW DECK WITHOUT CAPTAIN LEE?

The post Captain Lee ‘Doing Great’ After Below Deck Health Concerns appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea https://www.realitytea.com/2024/05/31/captain-lee-doing-great-after-health-concerns-below-deck/

No comments:

Post a Comment