Tuesday, October 27, 2020

05:12 PM PST - 4:55 PM Cam 1/2 switch to Enzo in Photo BR bed: Day 84. That's it! It's over. The night before Finale. Who's gonna take me? She's terrified to take me. I would be too. And he's terrified to take me. I'll find out tomorrow night. And then, Day 85. Day 85. This is it. (Sighs) Come on Cody win this comp & take me home. Come on man. Get me in that Final Two. Then I get to do my speech Yo. (NT) (IMG)

05:12 PM PST - 4:55 PM Cam 1/2 switch to Enzo in Photo BR bed: Day 84. That's it! It's over. The night before Finale. Who's gonna take me? She's terrified to take me. I would be too. And he's terrified to take me. I'll find out tomorrow night. And then, Day 85. Day 85. This is it. (Sighs) Come on Cody win this comp & take me home. Come on man. Get me in that Final Two. Then I get to do my speech Yo. (NT) (IMG)

from BBUSA Updates (Joker's Updates) https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=29249892

No comments:

Post a Comment