Sunday, August 28, 2016

Presenters and Judges interviews - The X Factor 2016

ITV interviewed Dermot O'Leary, Simon Cowell, Nicole Scherzinger, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh for the start of the new series of X Factor:

Dermot O'Leary

How does it feel to be back?

It feels great, a bit odd to start with, not in a bad way, it’s just that this time last year I didn’t think it would ever happen. I started having drinks in early January with friends who work on the show and it was one of those things that started getting mooted, people were asking me if I would ever go back, then my agent started asking the same question.

Did you have any reservations about coming back?

To start with, I wasn’t sure. I felt like I had...[Read more]


from ThisisBigBrother News Articles http://www.thisisxfactor.com/x-factor-2016/news-309161/presenters-and-judges-interviews.html

No comments:

Post a Comment